Thank you for visiting my website. I am assuming that you have been diagnosed with fibroids and that these are now causing pain or other problems. I am not a surgeon so […]
Fibroids do not normally cause pain and are often present in the uterus without a woman being aware of their presence. A fibroid only causes pain for a reason. If it grows large enough then it may cause pelvic pain or discomfort simply because of its size. A large myoma can stretch uterine ligaments and […]
What is the pain from a fibroid like?
Well fibroids can be painless and often are. Uterine fibroids only cause discomfort for the following reasons:
If fibroids are large then they simply cause pelvic discomfort , pain or abdominal discomfort because of their size.
During a period (menstruation) fibroids may increase uterine cramp pain by […]
Fibroid pain can be tricky to diagnose. With fibroids you may experience pelvic pain, discomfort or heaviness. Fibroids may also cause lower abdominal pain, low back pain, hip pain, groin pain or pain in the upper legs. How do you make a correct diagnosis from the symptoms? Other gynaecological problems that mimic fibroid pain […]
About MeHello, my name is Dr David Sutton and I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for visiting my website dedicated to fibroid pain. I am a medically qualified doctor living in the UK. I have 25 years of experience working as a doctor, including 15 years working as a family doctor (GP). I have had special training in hospital in gynaecology. I am currently working in medical publishing and article writing. I specialise in writing medical articles for the internet.
- About Me
- Basic facts about fibroids and the uterus
- Can fibroids recur?
- Complementary medicine treatment of uterine fibroids
- Endometriosis what is it?
- Fibroids – What causes them to develop?
- Fibroids and Fibroid Biology
- Fibroids in Pregnancy
- Immediate Treatment for Fibroid Pain
- Investigation of Abnormal Menstrual Bleeding
- Is there a natural cure for fibroids?
- More about Fibroid Pain
- Natural Remedies For Uterine Fibroids
- Pelvic pain
- Pelvic pain 2
- Pelvic pain 3
- Pelvic pain 4
- Surgery for fibroids
- Symptoms of Endometriosis
- The Diagnosis of Uterine Fibroids
- The Symptoms and Origins of Fibroids
- The Symptoms of Uterine Fibroids
- Treatment of fibroids with medication
- Treatments for Fibroids
- What Are Fibroids?
- What are Uterine Fibroids? by Amanda Leto
- What Causes Uterine Fibroids?